Tuesday 23 April 2013

Normal Map Turret

Class task to model, UV Unwrap and then Normal Map turret.
 
At first I did not quite understand the task and went about making a bump mapped turret. I am pleased with the result of this version of the turret which is why I am displaying it.
 
 
Now moving on to the actual Normal Mapped turret I have created.
 
High poly version on left and low on right.
 
 
High Poly version on right and low poly version on left.

 
High poly on right and low poly on left.

 
Low poly side

 
High poly side.

 
Once I had got the hang of using Xnormal I enjoyed creating this turret.
 
To improve on this I would have liked to have designed my own turret but due to spending so long on creating the bump mapped turret I ran out of time.
I am however still very pleased with the final outcome of the Normal Mapped turret.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment