Tuesday 11 December 2012

Human body

One of the things I enjoy drawing is the human form, I have been practicing different ways to draw the human body with and without references.

The first three drawings were drawn with a reference, the almost full bodied drawings were then done by using spheres and ovals to get a general shape then connecting them together to make sense on a human body.



Using the same technique as the ovals I tried a perspective drawing of a woman holding a gun and pointing it at the viewer from behind with a slight angle. This is why her bum sticks out so much because it has to appear larger than it really is due to the perspective.




These last three drawings were created by using different references to build the body, I try not to go into too much detail since I find it difficult to draw faces on full bodied pictures. I also need to do a feet study since I seem to finish the legs and completely leave the feet out.



No comments:

Post a Comment