Wednesday 5 December 2012

Its hammer time

This task was set to the class to draw over a line art using different colours to create the values without entirely losing the line art.

This is the original line art given to us.
Using the levels adjustment layer I was able to remove all non important lines and make it a clean base to work from.
Next using the colour palette given to us I painted a base layer for the colour using a multiple layer.
Now using different shades of the colours I started to give some shape to the drawing. To do this I created a new normal layer above everything and painted, reducing some of the line art but not removing it completely.
Finally using the levels adjustment layer again I increased my values and using the vibrance adjustment layer I made the colours brighter making it no longer look so washed out.





No comments:

Post a Comment